Call us today!! 973-866-0105, 732-400-1777, 888-666-7380
Our team of cleaning professionals takes immediate action to contain the damage and minimize additional losses. We utilize advanced products, procedures, and equipment to assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
Water damage anywhere inside your home must be removed quickly to prevent further damage such as the spread of mold. If your home or business has been flooded or water damage has been detected in walls, floors or any other area, call us. We are ready to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Water/Flood Damage Clean Up and Restoration Services: is done in six steps:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water removal
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
In case of water or flood situation:
Recommended to do:
- Identify the source of the incoming water and, if
possible, stop it or call a professional to handle it.
- Turn off all electrical appliances in and around the
area affected by water before you get in to the area
to reduce electrical hazards.
- Remove or elevate furniture off wet areas to
prevent permanent stains or rust marks from
- Empty out closet floors, including shoes and
cardboard boxes which could cause staining.
- Call us day or night to schedule an inspection or to
begin emergency drying procedures.
Recommended NOT to do:
- Never turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is
wet, and stay away from sagging ceilings.
- Never rip up the carpet and pad. This could
cause permanent damage to the materials.
- Never leave books, newspapers and other
paper materials on wet carpets and floors.
- Never attempt to dry carpeting with an
electric heater. It will only dry the surface
and not dry the padding.
- Never turn up the heat above 68 degrees,
as this will help cause mildew to become